- Contact us via phone email or contact form to set up an initial meeting. An inital meeting can take place either by skype, phone or preferably face to face.
- A concept will be devised for your video. This concept will be tailored to your budget, the bigger the budget the more ambitious the concept can be with locations, actors and story etc.
- Once the concept and budget is agreed, we will start to work on the production aspect of the project. This will include organising transport, props, catering, talent and scheule for shoot and delivery.
- SHOOT DAY! This is the big day when your video comes to life. We always invite clients on shoots as it really gives you a flavour of how the finished product will look and feel.
- Editing begins. In our City Centre office we have a state of the art editing suite using Final Cut X on a 5k iMac, this is where the project starts to come together. It can be a long process, but a very rewarding one. We will always invite the client to an editing session for feedback before delivery.
- Delivering the finished product. After editing and colour grading, we will convert and upload your project to the file type of your choice and for an small extra to the price can burn and professionally print DVD copies with a specially designed cover, if needed.
- Payment. We work on a 50-50 basis, which means that when the concept is agreed we ask for 50% of agreed price upfront for production costs and the remaining 50% on delivery. In special circumstances this can change so please get in touch with any questions you may have.